Thank you for Share the Pasta for sharing and allowing us to post this yummy recipe with our readers. Another great appetizer recipe your family is sure to love. Turn everyday cheese ravioli until this delicious breaded crispy ravioli recipe. Dinner night is sure to be a hit with this family approved recipe. Add a little flare to your dinner by creating a sauce bar where your dinner guests can choose from different sauces to pair with their crispy ravioli.
Crispy Ravioli with Marinara Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 lb cheese ravioli
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1/4 tsp each garlic powder paprika and dried oregano
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup marinara sauce warmed
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Drain well. Arrange in single layer on tray; let cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 425˚F. Lightly coat large baking sheet with cooking spray. In shallow bowl, stir together bread crumbs, Parmesan, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika and oregano.
- Dredge ravioli in flour and shake off excess. Dip in beaten egg; coat with bread crumb mixture. Transfer to greased parchment paper–lined baking sheet, spacing about 1-inch apart in single layer. Lightly coat tops with cooking spray.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Sprinkle with basil. Serve with warmed marinara sauce for dipping.
If you like this Crispy Ravioli Recipe you may also enjoy our Herbed Lasagna Chips. I always like to encourage you to allow your kids to help you cook your dinners or party food. It is a great way to get them interested in the craft and get them excited about the food. It is also a great way to spend time with your kids and try to sneak in some information on healthy eating habits.