My family loves Olive Garden. Both my daughter and my husband enjoy Italian food. My daughter loves anything that includes marinara or red sauce with one of her favorite meals being spaghetti and meatballs. However with a family of five it is not always economical to take the whole family out to dinner. Drinks, appetizers, and five meals can add up very quick. So instead we are finding ways to make our favorite meals at home like these Copycat Olive Garden Toasted Raviolia
This recipe has all the taste of Olive Garden Ravioli in the comfort of your own home with many ingredients you probably already have in the home. With just a few extra purchases you are ready to rock!
Once you have mixed all your ingredients here comes the fun part. My daughter loves helping me cook and she loves this part. Rolling the ravioli in the mixtures to give it that amazing taste.
- 16 oz package thawed Meat Ravioli
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Basil
- Grated Parmesan (for ganish)
- Beat water with eggs together.
- In another bowl, combine oregano, basil, garlic salt and bread crumbs.
- Place flour in a third bowl.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees.
- Dip each ravioli in flour then in egg wash and finally in bread crumbs and set on plate for 3-5 minutes.
- Carefully place in oil and fry until golden.
- Place on rack or paper towels to drain.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve with you marinara sauce.