Thank you for Share the Pasta for sharing and allowing us to post this yummy recipe with our readers. Instead of buying a bag of greasy potato chips try these Herbed Lasagna Chips instead. They are full of flavor without all the added ingredients. Perfect for a snack while you watch your favorite movie. These are kid-friendly and enjoyable for the entire family.
Herbed Lasagna Chips
- 6 lasagna noodles
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp. Italian herb mixture
- 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In large pot of boiling salted water, cook noodles for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender but firm. Drain; let cool in single layer on baking sheet.
- Cut noodles into bite-size pieces; toss with Parmesan, olive oil, garlic, Italian herb mixture, salt and pepper.
- Spread in single layer on parchment paper–lined baking sheet; bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until crisp. Let cool.
Portion out these flavorful snacks in easy-to-grab bags. Perfect for your child’s lunchbox or when they are running out of the house headed to their next adventure. The next time you are in charge of snacks last your child’s game why not try these Herbed Lasagna Chips along with some apple or orange slices? The parents will thank you!