Mango Monster Pudding
- 2 cup Gnubees Mango Tango
- 1 tbsp Corn starch
- 1 Egg yolk
- Leftover chocolate cake or muffins
- In a small pot, warm 1 cup of Gnubees Mango Tango and sprinkle cornstarch in slowly. Stirring constantly allow to thick and boil for 1 minute.
- Separate egg yolk from egg and place in a bowl. Remove mango mixture from the stove and spoon in a few tablespoons of the hot liquid into the egg yolk. Then stir egg mixture back into the pot and boil additional 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Stir in 1 tsp butter and let cook, covered, in fridge.
- Once cool layer pTop with marshmallow and eyes (secures with a touch of icing)udding, muffin/cake pieces, and pudding again