Apple Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Recipe Type: Cookies
- 1 ½ cup Flour
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ cup Butter, Melted
- 1 ½ cups Sugar
- 1 cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 2 cups Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Dried Cranberries
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda and baking powder in a medium sized bowl.
- Mix and then set aside. I
- n a large mixing bowl, on medium speed, combine melted butter, brown sugar, sugar and apple sauce. Mix for 30 to 40 seconds.
- Slowly add the flour mixture ½ cup at a time. Mix for about a minute.
- On low speed, stir in oats and dried cranberries.
- Mix just until all ingredients are wet and well distributed.
- Spoon batter onto cookie sheet and flatten just a little bit with the back of the spoon.
- Spread about ½-1 inch apart.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Let cookies cool on pan for a minute or two, then remove and let cool on a wire rack.