- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 14 round chewy caramels in milk chocolate (from 12-oz bag), unwrapped and coarsely chopped
- 4 cups potato chips, coarsely crushed (about 2 cups crushed)
- 4 waffle cones, coarsely crushed (about 1 1/2 cups crushed)
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick cookie sheet). Line cookie sheets with cooking parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, butter and egg until soft dough forms. Add caramels, potato chips and waffle cones; stir until well-mixed (dough will be thick). Onto parchment-lined cookie sheets, drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls about 2 inches apart; flatten to about 1/2 inch thickness.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks to cool completely. Store covered at room temperature.
Thank you to: Betty Crocker Fan Fare