Zoo Lights is an annual event found at the Palm Beach Zoo in Palm Beach County, Florida. Inside the heart of West Palm Beach beats a wild holiday celebration unlike any other. Giant animal displays of giraffes, panthers, and flamingos come to light at night as the dense foliage twinkles with over one million lights. More than 100,000 visitors have seen the Zoo in a new light during Zoo Lights presented by Florida Power & Light Company, FPL SolarNow®.
New for 2023
MORE TWINKLING | MORE DANCING | MORE MAGIC
- Larger-than-life animal sculptures shedding light on the Zoo’s efforts to save animals in the wild
- Nightly entertainment of Pixel Pines™ Ultimate Christmas Tree Show: Experience multiple times per hour in the Fountain Plaza set to music, and enjoy the wonder of Florida snow.
- Find out which list you made in Santa’s Village with cookie decorating and more.
See for yourself why Zoo Lights at Palm Beach Zoo is West Palm Beach’s most popular holiday celebration for family and friends!
The Perfect Date Night
Dazzle your date with a night to remember as you enjoy holiday cocktails and the magical wonder of nature illuminated. Enjoy a meal at Latitude 26 while immersed in holiday lights. Then, stroll past the “larger than life” animal sculptures as you head to the fountain plaza for The Ultimate Christmas Tree Show Spectacular.
Shining a Light on Saving Wildlife
The Zoo’s giant illuminated animal sculptures shine a light on our wildlife-saving conservation efforts in Florida and beyond. As always, your visit to Palm Beach Zoo helps save animals in the wild.
Zoo Lights Palm Beach Zoo
- November 17 – 22 & 24 – 26
- December 1 – 3, 8 – 10, 15 – 23 & 26 – 30
- January 1 – 7
- 5:30 PM – 9:00 PM
- Adult Tickets: $20 – $26
- Child Tickets (Ages 3 – 12): $15 – $21
- Zoo Members save $5 per ticket