If you love to eat hamburgers from time to time, this article is going to be worth for you to read on. It is time that you should be trying on the healthy version of a hamburger. In this article, you are going to learn how to cook the easy veggie hamburger recipe. Of course, not everyone likes to eat vegetable stuff right? You can’t simply convince them to eat vegetables all the time, because each and every one of you has different interests in eating foods. Expect that not all people are going to appreciate and like this recipe because of their different interests, especially if they don’t like to eat burgers at all.
You know that hamburgers are a very common snack around the world. Of course, hamburgers are not just for snack purposes. They can be eaten for breakfast, lunch or dinner (or even a midnight snack if you like). Famous fast food chains like McDonald’s, Burger King, Jollibee and others are making hamburgers as one of their main menus. In other words, hamburgers are the best-seller in each of the restaurants mentioned.
However, there’s a catch when it comes for you to eat them. Most of them are processed which includes some chemical or a bit harmful stuff inside. Although there’s nothing wrong about that, but it’s not going to be good if you’re going to eat too much hamburgers in a day. There are even cheap and affordable hamburgers out there that offers buy one take one in the streets. You can’t say that all hamburgers are not healthy. If you want to take your health into the next level, you should be checking out the easy veggie burger recipe.
Before you learn how to cook and prepare this for your families and friends, here are the health benefits you can get with the easy veggie burger recipe:
Health Benefit #1: Less saturated fat
This is good news for those who are concerned about getting too much fat once and for all. The easy and healthy veggie burger has a low saturated fat content, so you don’t need to worry about getting lots of fats here. The smaller the patty is, the lesser you’ll get the saturated fat.
Health Benefit #2: Helps reduce blood cholesterol with soy conte
Not only that this recipe has less saturated fat, but it can also reduce your blood cholesterol in no time. The soy content which was included in this recipe has the capability to lower down the blood cholesterol you have right now. If you are one of those with blood cholesterol issues, this should be perfect for you.
Health Benefit #3: Lowers cancer risk with the presence of soy
Did you know that the easy and healthy burger recipe has the capability of lowering down your risk of cancer with the soy content? Since this recipe includes soy sauce, you’ll have no problem in eating this healthy meal.
Health Benefit #4: Helps people with menopause symptoms
Lastly, this recipe is beneficial for women who are experiencing menopause symptoms. If you are one of those women who have started to feel menopause symptoms, this recipe is going to be an ideal one for you.
Here are the ingredients you need in order to start off with this one of a kind easy veggie burger recipe:
- Cooked beans (1.5 cups)
- Half cup of chopped onion
- One minced clove garlic
- Two cups of diced vegetables like spinach, carrots, celery, etc.
- Three tablespoons of any liquid flavor like mustard, soy sauce, ketchup, etc.
- Half tablespoon of kosher salt
- Half cup of texture ingredient like
- Two teaspoons and two tablespoons of oil either grape seed, coconut or olive
- Four teaspoons of spices like black pepper, chili powder, oregano, etc.
- A cup of oatmeal or bread crumbs or any dry base ingredient
- You’ve got to medium heat two tablespoons of olive, coconut or grape seed oil in a pan. After this one, you’ve got to fry the veggies, garlic and onion for five minutes until softened.
- Once you’re done heating them, it’s time for you to transfer them into a food processor. Add some liquid flavor like soy sauce or mustard, kosher salt, beans and spices until they look chunky. Pulse in a cup of oatmeal, bread crumb or any dry base ingredient after this one.
- If you knew what the size of a golf ball looks like, this is what exactly you’re going to form. Once you form them, it is time you should flat these patties off.
- After the third step, you need to set the heat to medium-high after adding two tablespoons of grape seed, coconut or olive oil. Before they turn brown and was heated, fry the patties between two to three minutes. After that, you’re good to go and ready to serve this to your families and friends once and for all.
Since you have finally learned about preparing an easy and healthy veggie burger recipe, you just go ahead and try this by yourself. After all, it is time that you should be eating something healthier than relying on hamburgers from famous fast food chains.
Vera Miller is an avid food enthusiast who loves everything about cooking and especially using modern tech in cooking that can make even a novice cook look like an expert chef. She occasionally shares her opinion about the latest and craziest kitchen gadgets on the Reviews Academy.blog and on