Casserole’s are one of my favorite dishes to make. They are easy and require little effort on my part. That is what I call a meal, it is the next best thing to someone cooking for me. This yummy recipe only takes 5 minutes to prep and then the hard work is left to the oven. It is is even full of great spices and vegetables.
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- ½ 28-oz pkg (14 ounces) frozen [url href=”http://www.alexiafoods.com/”]Alexia®[/url] Crispy Seasoned Potato Puffs
- ¼ c. chopped red pepper
- ¼ c. chopped green pepper
- ¼ c. chopped yellow pepper
- ¼ c. chopped red onion
- ¼ c. diced tomato
- 1 tbsp. taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spray 8×8 in. glass dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange [url href=”http://www.alexiafoods.com/products/potatoes/Crispy-Seasoned-Potato-Puffs”]potato puffs[/url], red peppers, green peppers, yellow peppers, red onion, and tomato in the dish.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning evenly and mix together.
- Bake for 22-26 minutes or until potatoes are crispy, gently stirring halfway through.
- Take dish out from oven and sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Bake for an additional 4-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Do you have an easy go to casserole recipe?