- Cube Steak
- Kraft Fresh Take Italian Parmesan
- Sliced Cheese (your choice)
- Cooking Spray
- Mix both sides of the Kraft Fresh Take Italian Parmesan thoroughly. Coat cube steak with mixture. Fry in pan coated with cooking spray until meat is cooked completely. About 5 minutes before meat is finished toast two pieces of bread and spread with mayonnaise. Top cube steak with cheese to melt and add to bread.
- My challenge was to us an old favorite sandwich recipe and revive it with the Kraft Fresh Take Italian Parmesan. I wasn’t sure if this was going to work but it turned out to be delightful. The Italian flavoring really gave the sandwich a kick it didn’t have before.
- I think you could also try this recipe with other Kraft Fresh Take flavors.
I think you could also try this recipe with other Kraft Fresh Take flavors.
Using Kraft Fresh Take to revamp any meal whether it be a sandwich, leftovers, or an old secret recipe is so easy a child can do it. To prove it Honey and I shot this video of how to make the above recipe.