Pre-kid life is not easy for first-time moms. There are a number of issues they face. This drains them of any energy source in their body. At this moment, if they want to go out to a party or be at the event, what can be done? Here are some quick little tips to make them look an active mom.
- Bright Eyes: One can tell that you have not had a good night sleep or are tired by looking at your eyes. So, make sure you keep them bright. Apply white liner. Don’t overdo it. Slightly apply it to the inner corner of the eye. Then, use a pale shimmer shadow to lighten up the eye area. This will keep the onlookers eyes from checking out your dark circles. If you are planning to buy makeup or beauty products via an online store, here is a nordstrom discount to get those items at a better price.
- Hairspray: If you have found no time for self, your hair will be a mess. Use hairspray to get into the groove. You can play with your hair and set a style that looks best on you.
- Feet Massage: If there is no one to help you with this, do it on your own. It will help you relax the muscles. This is important because if your feet are tired, you will be walking slower than usual, and the pain will soon show up on your face. Gently rubbing the rough spots will even help.
- Fresh air: Get in some of the fresh air. If you breathe healthy, you can keep yourself active. So, open the windows and breathe some fresh air.
- Hair Waves: If hairspray is not an option for you, make sure you give your hair waves. You can do this in your sleep even, and it boosts body in fine hair. It works well for the curly hair too. Also, make sure you brush your hair. It will help secure it on the top of the head.
- Brush your teeth: Tired moms often forget to drink water at regular intervals or eat something. This creates bad odor. So, brush your teeth before going out. If you cannot find time for it, keep chewing gum handy. This will solve the problem too.
- Mascara: A couple of strokes and you look better. If you are short of time, keep one in your purse and apply it on the go.
- Nail health: File them regularly. But if your nails are a mess and you have to leave for a party or event, apply simple nail polish and don’t let anyone notice it.
- Accessories: This is the best available option. Have a couple of attractive accessories in your box. Let everyone see it and talk about it, rather than your inactiveness.Hairspray: If you have found no time for self, your hair will be a mess. Use hairspray to get into the groove. You can play with your hair and set a style that looks best on you.
Concluding, these tips can be handy and should be used when you are in a hurry. Bookmark it so that you don’t have to hunt for it, when you need to see it again.