This post brought to you by Fresh From Florida. All opinions are 100% mine.
Honey Orange Glazed Grouper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 3/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 3/4 pound grouper fillets
- Preheat broiler
- Combine all ingredients except grouper, mixing well.
- Place fillets on an oiled broiler pan and brush fillets with honey glaze to cover. Broil 5 to 6 inches form heat for 4 to 5 minutes until browned. Turn fillets, brush with honey glaze and broil addtional 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
Just one of the advantages of living in Florida is so much of our food is fresh. Though on occasion we may have to watch the weather for a possible cold front, often the weather is superb. This makes it easy to grow, catch, and nuture much of our fresh food right here.
I am proud to be, not only a Floridian, but have been chosen as a Fresh from Florida Ambassador. I am very passionate about the state I’ve lived in most of my life and am happy over the next year to share with you our fresh products and some awesome recipes to put that fresh food to good use.
This month I had the pleasure of trying some of the excellant grouper here in Florida. You can find fresh from Florida foods at your local grocery store or seafood market. Afterall we are surrounded by water on three sides – so we produce some premium seafood!
I encourage you to follow Fresh from Florida on Facebook and @FreshFromFL on Twitter for information on fun events and some other great recipes Fresh from Florida.
I find it is always hard to keep things in the kitchen fresh and often turn to the same old recipes the family is use too. I would love to hear some great recipes from you.
Do you have any great grouper recipes?