All of these are a necessity, without them my workout would just not be the same. My current wireless headphones have seen their days and are on their last leg so to say. I have glued the headphone cushions back on several time. The cushion on the band is falling apart and just this week my on button broke. There is now a whole where the button should be and If I use a toothpick I can hit the little button inside to turn it on.
This means I am on the lookout for some new wireless headphones and have been looking into JLab JBud Air True Wireless earbuds.
These are much smaller than some of the other earbuds I’ve seen and look much more comfortable than other models. Switching from over the ear headphones to earbuds would be an adjustment but I have been reading about the JLab True Wireless family of headphones and am impressed.
JLab TrueWireless Headphones
- Truly-wireless headphones: Let you listen to your favorite tracks, so you won’t be held back by wires.
- Rechargeable battery: Offers up to 6 hours of use on a charge.
- Sweat-resistant: Provides protection from sweat, so you can easily wear headphones while working out.
- Bluetooth interface: Enables simple wireless pairing with your Bluetooth-enabled device.
- In-ear design: Fits securely and directs music into your ears for full, uninterrupted audio.
- Stereo design: Delivers crisp tones.
- Dual connect (Air Icon Only): Use either earbud independently or use both and experience a seamless connection.
With all these features is it wrong to love that the best part is that they are under $100? Trust me I have been shopping around and there are some expensive options out there. I also love that they have a battery life of at least 24 hours!
There is an JLab True Wireless earbud for everyone:
- JBuds Air Sports for those with an active lifestyle
- JBuds Air Executive business-inspired
- JBuds Air Icon an everyday option
While the JBuds Air Sports sound like something I would be interested in I have to say I’m leaning more towards the style of the JBuds Air Icon
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.