Pie Crust Triangles
1 Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs (8 squares)
1/4 cup sugar
1/3 butter, melted
Cream Cheese Filling
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 container (6 oz) Yoplait® 99% Fat Free French vanilla yogurt
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 ripe medium mango, seed removed, peeled and chopped
2 tablespoons sugar
3 cups fresh or frozen (thawed and drained) raspberries
3 tablespoons sugar
2 packages (0.33 oz each) strawberry-flavored popping candy
24 fresh raspberries
Chocolate Pi Symbols
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 teaspoon shortening
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. Remove pie crust from pouch; unroll on work surface. With 5-inch round cutter, cut 4 rounds from crust. Cut each round into 6 triangles. In small shallow bowl, mix cracker crumbs and 1/4 cup sugar. Dip both sides of pie crust triangles into butter; dip into crumb mixture, coating both sides. Place on parchment-lined cookie sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool while preparing remaining ingredients.
- 2 In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, yogurt, 1/3 cup sugar and the vanilla with electric mixer on high speed until light and fluffy. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 3 In blender or food processor, place mango sauce ingredients. Cover; blend on high speed about 30 seconds or until smooth. If sauce is too thick, add up to 1 tablespoon water. Spoon into plastic squeeze bottle, pastry bag or resealable food-storage plastic bag. Cut small tip or corner off pastry bag or plastic bag for piping. Store covered in refrigerator until ready to use.
- 4 In blender or food processor, place raspberry sauce ingredients. Cover; blend on high speed about 30 seconds or until smooth. Press through fine strainer to remove seeds. Spoon into plastic squeeze bottle, pastry bag or resealable food-storage plastic bag. Cut small tip or corner off pastry bag or plastic bag for piping. Store covered in refrigerator until ready to use.
- 5 Line another cookie sheet with waxed paper. In 1-cup microwavable measuring cup, microwave chocolate chips and shortening uncovered on Medium (50%) 30 seconds. Stir; microwave in additional 10-second increments, stirring after each, until melted and smooth. Place chocolate in small resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag. Cut off tiny corner of bag. Squeeze bag to pipe 24 pi symbols on waxed paper. Refrigerate 10 minutes to set chocolate. Set aside.
- 6 To assemble, place desired number of pie crust triangles in row on serving platter. Decoratively spoon dollops of cream cheese filling, and pipe mango and raspberry sauces on serving platter as desired. Garnish with popping candy, fresh raspberries and chocolate pi symbols.
- 7 To eat, pick up crust piece and slide it across platter scooping up sauces and filling as desired.
To strain raspberry sauce, use fine strainer and rubber spatula to press raspberries through strainer.
Plastic squeeze bottles can be purchased at discount and craft stores.
There is more than one way to serve this dessert. Half the fun is creating your own equation or design.
Thank you to: Betty Crocker Fan Fare
Disclaimer: Recipes provided by Betty Crocker through MyBlogSpark. Opinions are my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. You may read more of my disclosure here.