Another delicious meal perfect for the outdoors! Everyone will eat their veggies when you cook them on the grill. They are full of flavor and a perfect compliment to Hickory Smoked Boneless Rib. Often we think of baking and grilling ribs as a whole rack. However with this recipe you can try something unique and enjoy bite size pieces of ribs with seasoned vegetables.
Grilled Boneless Ribs Skewers Recipe
- • 6 wooden skewers 10 inches in length, pre-soaked in cold water for 1 hour
- • 1 pkg. (16 oz.) of [url href=”http://www.tonyromaribs.com/boneless-pork-ribs”]Tony Roma’s Sweet Hickory Boneless Ribs[/url]
- • 1 large white onion
- • 1 large red bell pepper
- • 2 zucchini
- • 12 crimini mushrooms
- • 3 tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat grill to medium high (400-450 F°) and lightly oil the grate.
- Cut the ribs, onion, pepper, zucchini and mushrooms into uniform slices, about 1 ½ inches thick.
- Thread onto pre-soaked wooden skewers, alternating vegetables and meat. Drizzle with layer of olive oil.
- Grill for 12-15 minutes, until the vegetables and meat are lightly charred and tender.
- Remove from grill and serve immediately.
Grilling out is the perfect way to spend time with the family and cook at the same time during the summer. The great thing with skewers is they are portioned out perfectly for each family member. No knives to cut the meat. Just pull them off and begin eating. If you use paper plates clean up is even easier!