If you have ventured into the world of essential oils can do some wonderful things. is one of my favorite essential oils because it’s such a powerful oil and I love that there are so many uses for Thieves oil. Thieves oil was originally formulated in France by four thieves who robbed victims of the Bubonic Plague after they passed away, even though they were right near the bodies these thieves never contracted this horrible plague. Once caught for their crimes they were told they would receive a lighter sentence if they shared their secret. This is how this amazing oil was discovered!you know it can be a little overwhelming in the beginning because there are so many oils and they all have literally hundreds of amazing uses. From natural cleaners to keeping your family healthy
Today I am sharing with you all some of my favorite uses for Thieves oil! I hope you find some uses you may have never known. J
- Add 1-3 drops into cuts to prevent infection and promote faster healing.
- Add to your laundry cycle for cleaner clothes.
- Add a few drops to your water when mopping to kill germs and more cleaning power.
- Alleviate toothache pain naturally by applying a drop to the gum portion of the sore tooth.
- Mix 1-2 drops with a carrier oil and apply on cold sores or canker sores to help them disappear fast.
- Rub 2 drops on the bottoms of the kid’s feet before school to boost their immune system and help ward off sicknesses from school.
- Add a few drops into a glass of water or juice to stop a cold quickly.
- Diffuse in your home or office to improve concentration and promote a happier mood.
- Inhale and apply a few drops to temples, and back of neck to help alleviate sinus headaches.
- Improve poison ivy and rashes naturally by mixing a small amount of carrier oil in with 2-4 drops of Thieves oil and apply topically to affected area.
- Put a drop on your thumb and apply it to the roof of your mouth for to alleviate a headache.
- Inhale vapors to help relieve lung congestion.
- Diffuse in main living areas of your home to kill germs and boost overall immunity.
- Soothe a sore throat naturally by gargling 2-4 drops of Thieves oil in water, then dilute a few drops with a carrier oil and apply on neck and throat.
- Thieves oil makes a wonderful all purpose cleaning spray. Mix 5-10 drops of Thieves oil in a spray bottle and fill with water. Use to clean counter tops or other surfaces.
- Diffuse Thieves oil to naturally kill mold in the air. This works as a great all natural allergy remedy for allergy suffers.
- Add a drop into soap dispensers for an extra boost at killing germs.
- To alleviate heartburn add a drop or two into a glass of almond milk. This works to zap heartburn almost instantly.
- Get rid of warts naturally by applying a drop onto the wart 2 times a day. This reaches the root of the wart and also keeps them from coming back.
- Add a few drops to the water when cleaning carpets. This gives a deeper clean and kills germs.
These are just a few of the MANY uses for Thieves oil that I love! I am always looking for new ways to use my oils.
What are your favorite uses for Thieves oil?