Sweet & Spicy BBQ Pulled Pork Pizza
Recipe Type: Pizza
- – 1 pkg. (2 cups) [url href=”http://www.tonyromaribs.com/pulled-pork?page_id=23″]Tony Roma’s KC Style Sweet & Spicy Pulled Pork[/url]
- – 1/2 cup gluten free tomato sauce
- – 4 scallions (white and green parts), thinly sliced
- – 1½ cups mozzarella cheese
- – 1 cup red onions, sliced
- – 2 Tbs. gluten free barbeque sauce
- – Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to 450°F and lightly oil the grate.
- Heat Tony Roma’s Pulled Pork as per package instructions.
- Lay pizza crust down flat on the grate. Close the lid and cook for three minutes, or until bottom
- of crust starts to become lightly browned.
- Transfer crust from grill to a baking sheet, grilled side up and close the grill.
- Layer crust with marinara sauce, followed by pulled pork, onions and scallions. Top with cheese.
- Season with kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste.
- Place crust back on the grill over indirect heat with the lid open.
- Cook 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted and the bottom is browned.
- Remove from grill and barbeque sauce. Slice and serve!