Sweet Hickory Pulled Pork Stuffed Peppers
- 4 large bell peppers
- 2 pkgs. (4 cups) [url href=”http://www.tonyromaribs.com/pulled-pork?page_id=23″]Tony Roma’s KC Style Sweet Hickory Pulled Pork[/url]
- ½ cup onions, sliced into small pieces
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat grill to 400° F.
- Heat Tony Roma’s Pulled Pork as per package instructions.
- Cut tops off bell peppers. Remove seeds from inside and discard with stem.
- Fill each pepper with 1 cup pulled pork and 1/8 cup onions. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Reduce heat on one side of grill and place tin foil wrapped peppers on the side with lower heat.
- Grill for 12 minutes and open tin foil to check for doneness.
- Remove peppers from foil and place on hot side of grill for 3 minutes. Cook until slightly charred.