I have been a CleanMyMac user for many years. It was recommended to me by an IT co-worker and it is a must-have it should be the first app you install to help maintain your Mac and keep it in tip-top condition. CleanMyMac X is very easy to use and it will clean up, speed up, and protect your Mac all with this one tool.
I have CleanMyMac X installed on both my laptop and my iMac because I feel that spending a little time cleaning your computer periodically will save a lot of time and frustration in the long run. This most beautiful yet powerful Mac utility can do it all!
You may not realize how many files are left behind when you browse the internet or open software. CleanMyMac X will “clean” your system junk by removing temporary files to free up space and the best part is it does this without affecting any of your application functionality. I know that without CleanMyMac
CleanMyMac X Does What?
- System Junk – cleans up and removes temporary files to free up space
- Photo Junk – cleans out the inside stuff that does not affect your photos and frees your Mac from the media you can always retrieve from iCloud
- Mail Attachments – Removes email attachments from your Mac, as they remain accessible via Inbox
- iTunes Junk – Removes software updates, device backups, and copies of iOS apps stored on your Mac.
- Trash Bins – Empty all of the available Trash Bins on your Mac, including Mail and photo library trash.
- Malware Removal – performs an in-depth checkup of your Mac for all kinds of vulnerabilities.
- Privacy – instantly removes your browsing history, along with traces of your online and offline activities.
- Optimization – Increase your Mac’s output by staying in control of what’s running on it.
- Maintenance – Run a set of scripts that quickly optimize your system’s performance
On our initial scan of
I use my Mac ever