What a perfect recipe for the fall season. A mix of spice and pumpkin, this Pumpkin Spice Latte is sure to fill your kitchen, nose, and palette with thoughts of pumpkins and falling leaves.
Pumpkin Spice Latte
- · 2 cups milk or non-dairy alternative, such as soy milk
- · 2 tablespoons canned or fresh pureed pumpkin (unsweetened)
- · 2 tablespoons Truvia or sweetener of choice
- · 1 scoop (about 2.5 Tbs) [url href=”http://amzn.to/2gEIdgC”]Vanilla Nutrimeal[/url]
- · 1 tsp [url href=”http://amzn.to/2i6p1bX”]Fibergy Plus[/url]
- · 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- · 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- · 2 shots of espresso (about 1/4 cup) or 1/2 cup of strong brewed coffee
- In a saucepan combine milk, pumpkin and sweetener and stir on medium heat until steaming (you can also microwave on high for 2 minutes). Remove from heat, stir in Nutrimeal, Fibergy, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice, then transfer to a blender and whirl for 15 seconds until foamy, then stir in espresso. If you don’t have a blender, whisk thoroughly with a wire whisk.