To date, TikTok is the most actively developing platform for creativity and earnings on its broadcast. In the format of short videos, bloggers demonstrate their sense of humor, their unusual skills, and creative impulses, and this can be seen by millions of people from all over the world, thanks to pumped artificial intelligence and a recommendation system.
Today we will talk about how bloggers make money on this platform and become popular without having to buy TikTok followers.
What to blog about
By understanding what your goal is to create a channel, it will be easy to determine parameters such as the audience, content, and video options. Do you plan to be famous? Then you need to focus on the quantitative mass audience with understandable and interesting content for everyone. Even if you buy followers on TikTok, you need to somehow keep this audience.
The following topics are currently very popular:
- financial consulting;
- legal matters;
- art with various contemporary trends;
These directions are perfectly monetized through advertising or sales to the mass consumer.
If your task is to sell an expensive product to a narrow circle of consumers, then it will be much more difficult to gain an audience, and you will not be able to gain wide popularity. Then the emphasis is on quality and a professional audience. Based on the existing tasks, draw up a content plan. If it is already available for work on another blog, then it can be used for this platform as well.
What does a beginner need to know?
To make the first posted video successful, choose a topic that is convenient and familiar to you. Don’t waste too much time on this, because there is a risk that the first videos will not become popular. First, let the content of your work please the majority, and only then pay attention to the quality of the video. Do not rush to buy expensive equipment — you will need it later when popularity appears.
Firstly, it is useful for a beginner to know the risk areas and try to avoid unpleasant moments. Beginners, as a rule, try to promote the channel without spending a lot of money. But with free promotion, you can often lose opportunities to become popular.
It is clear that not everyone has the finances to buy likes and subscriptions. But this option saves a lot of time, great content can often take several penniless months to produce. In such a situation, an interesting hobby turns into routine work and eventually turns into an unattainable undertaking.
It is important not just to create your account, but to promote it and make it work for a profit. A few of our tips will be useful not only for a novice blogger but also for an experienced one.
- A properly designed account will gain momentum faster: an interesting and attractive nickname, an original avatar, and a brief but informative description.
- Good captions for videos: hashtags will help you learn about your video, make it brighter, and eventually remember it.
- Posting regularity: the stable posting of videos at the same time allows you to get closer to the audience; choose a good time for viewing — morning or evening.
- Chips: unusual scenarios, original endings, unexpected twists in action, dynamism — all this not only attracts and fascinates the subscriber, but such copyright chips also make you watch the video again and again.
- Use of other accounts. Having success on TikTok, use the opportunity to boost YouTube and Instagram: offer additional value per view on Instagram, cut off the video in an interesting place, and announce that the continuation can be seen on Instagram.
- Switch to monetization: place ads — more than 100,000 subscribers usually arouse the interest of advertisers; advertise novice bloggers; sell your services and products.
At this time, it is quite possible to gain popularity on this service. And although the number of competitors is growing, you have every chance to find your audience.