Are you thinking about how to cook food while on the road? Campervans come with equipped kitchens. Just carry all the essential ingredients and you are good to go. Motorhome kitchens are different since these are constructed in small spaces. Many people do get concerned about the safety measures while cooking on the road.
There are two types of kitchens in a motorhome. One is the portable gas stove while the next is a Built-in gas stove. Kuku Campers come with motorhomes having both facilities. Choose the one which is safest for you. Cooking is not as hard as you think it might be.
First Things To Try Out In Motorhome Kitchen
- There will be a light-hinged glass to turn on before turning on the stove.
- To turn on the gas, press the knobs at the lowest. If you need a higher flame, you can always adjust it later. After the hob is well lit, control the knobs for a few seconds.
- When you are cooking, adjust the flame as you like. For turning off the gas, turn off the indicator present on the hob.
The built-in gas stove is easier to use in a motorhome. Furthermore, keeping the kitchen tidy seems like a big job since the place is so small.
Tips to use the Built-in gas stove
- Always check the cylinder and make sure there is gas before cooking.
- Leave the window open for ventilation. The glass lid will surely get hot while cooking. You can’t take any risks.
- Keep the lid of the gas cooker open for the entire cooking time. Use the pots and pans suitable in the gas hobs.
- If the flame goes out, turn out the gas supply automatically.
Why Should You Use A Camping Barbeque?
Barbeque is such a great resource when you are camping outside or even in a campervan. Some of the advantages of using camping barbeque are:
- While moving in warmer months, you will love having cold meals. But having salads and sandwiches all the time can be boring.
- Cooking inside the vehicle can always be dull and unpleasant. If you choose to make persistent dishes, the smell lingers for a long time. With the barbeque set up, you can cook outside. Prepare new dishes every day and the trip will become enjoyable.
- There are folding grills you can carry. The dimensions are reduced allowing it to be stored easily.
Types of Barbeque Set-Ups
- Gas Barbeque grill
This barbeque is connected to gas with the pipeline. You just must press the button open for using it. It instantly heats the food and you can control the temperature.
- Charcoal barbeque Grill
It requires light charcoal for making it work. Further, it provides a smoky smell to the food items. The temperature is controlled depending on the oxygen presence.
- Electric Barbeque
The best one is the electric barbeque which can be plugged in anywhere. It doesn’t require any gas or cylinder. A 220V outlet is sufficient for emitting energy to cook. But there must be electricity for cooking food in this case.
The kitchen is an essential part of a motorhome. It depends on how well-stocked it is and how you are arranging it. That makes all the difference!