The Wellington Fall Festival is a fun and FREE event for the entire family. Activities, food, and fun for everyone! Saturday, October 16th from 3-10 pm at Village park, bring the entire family and let the “fall festivities” begin!
Wellington Fall Festival Activities
- Bounce Houses
- Costume Contests
- Food Trucks
- Hay Rides
- Inclusive Inflatable sponsored by Jupiter Bounce
- Laser Tag
- Live performances
- Pie Eating Contests
- Petting Zoo
- Trick-or-treating in the vendor area
- Vendors and more!
Wellington Fall Festival Food
Approximately 20 food trucks will be on-site with sweet and savory food and beverage items for purchase.
FREE Shuttle Service
Available on-site parking is limited.
Guests are encouraged to take advantage of our free shuttle transportation service available from The Mall at Wellington Green, at the Palm Tran bus stop, near Macy’s, beginning at 2:30 pm.
Wellington Fall Festival FAQs
- Are there age restrictions for any activities? – Hay Rides: Children must be 12 years of age to ride without an adult.
- Is parking available at the event? – Yes, however available parking is limited. We strongly encourage guests to take advantage of the free shuttle, located at the Palm Tran Bus Stop near Macy’s at the Mall at Wellington Green. Those still wishing to park at the event should try to arrive early and carpool if possible.
- When are the costume and pie-eating contests? Do I need to sign up? – The event schedule and activity times will be posted, when available, at wellingtonfl.gov/FallFestival No sign-ups are necessary for the costume contests. The pie eating contests are first come, first serve. Sign up at the sound stage.
- Are pets allowed at Fall Festival? – No pets (with the exception of service animals) are allowed in the park.
- Do vendors/food trucks accept credit cards? – While some vendors and food trucks may accept credit cards, it is recommended to have cash on hand for purchases.
We hope you will bring the family and enjoy the annual Wellington Fall Festival!