One of my favorite appetizers has always been Nachos! One reason is they are extremely versatile. You can change them up and make a variety of different dishes and flavors. They are perfect for say a great basketball game, having the girls over, or a family fun night. Easy to whip up and a little bit of everything for everyone, especially if you leave the toppings on the side.
This weekend I made some Ultimate Nachos compliments of. I found the great recipe on . I made these nachos with one person in mind ME! So I’ve deviated just a little from the recipe to add my own kick. I like my nachos spicy!
- 1/2 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 8oz. , cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 7 cups tortilla chips (about 6 oz.)
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1 can (10 oz.) , well drained
- Brown meat in skillet; drain.
- Microwave in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until completely melted, stirring after 30 seconds.
- Place chips on large platter; top with , meat and remaining ingredients.
You can see by the photo I skipped the olives, and added jalapenos and some Spicy Avocado Salsamole. If you haven’t stopped by I encourage you to do so and check out the great sweepstakes ($1,000 given away each week, and one grand prize winner of $15,000!)
VELVEETA® and RO*TEL® are hosting an amazing sweepstakes to encourage simple, easy weeknight family meals and entertainment ideas. Winners will be picked each week, and the more points you collect the more chances you have of winning! Grand prize winner will receive $15,000!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of VELVEETA/RO*TEL. The opinions and text are all mine.