“This is a sponsored conversation written by me of behalf of Ball Park® brand. The opinions and text are all mine.”
I am so thankful that my husband did not compromise on purchasing a home with a pool. Even though I grew up with one I thought maybe it would be worth a smaller mortgage. Now that we have had our home for over a year I am so happy that I listened to my husband. With our recent installation of a TV outside we find ourselves spending every Sunday outside enjoying the sun, pool, family, and great eats!
The best barbeques in my opinion are those that are thrown together with family, friends, great weather and amazing food like Ball Park Park’s Finest hot dogs. I don’t eat a lot of hot dogs but to me great barbeques always have great hot dogs!
6 Tips for a Great Barbeque
- Clean your grill: Make sure to clean your grill to get ready for your barbeque. Use a wire brush to remove any food that may have stuck to your grate. Or you can get real down and dirty and purchase a grill cleaner and soak your grate.
- Plan the perfect menu: Know who you are feeding and what they like to eat. You can’t always make what everyone likes but you can have a little bit of everything for everyone. Everyone loves hot dogs.
- Prepare Food before hand: If you are having hot dogs and hamburgers get your patties ready the night before. Make any side dishes that store well. The more work you can get done the night before will give you more time to enjoy your barbeque.
- Use paper plates and cups: I know for the most part we want to stay away from these types of items for the environment, but when outside where things can break using dishes that can easily be thrown away will save you from stressing about your dishes. It will also make clean up a lot easier.
- Entertain the kids: Keeps the kids entertained so adults can enjoy a little time to enjoy each other. You can pick up fun outdoor toys like squirt guns, footballs, Frisbee’s and more at your local dollar store.
- Have enjoy seating: If you are having a nice amount of people over make sure you have enough seating for everyone. Grab your lawn chairs, sports chairs, and bar stools so everyone will be able to get off of their feet.
Now that you have all that you need for a great barbeque I want to throw another fun idea out there for your next family get together. Why not have a hot dog tasting party? Or a neighborhood grillathon. Whether you have a taste off or a grillathon you are going to want to use the PREMIUM products like Ball Park Park’s Finest hot dogs. They are made with 100 percent beef, no artificial flavors, colors or fillers, no nitrates or nitrites added and come in some great flavors.
Ball Park Park’s Finest Hot Dog Flavors
- NEW Jalapeno Cheddar
- NEW Slow Cooked Chili
- Signature Seasoned
- Slow Smoked Hickory
- Cracked Dijon Mustard
We fired up the grill and purchased two of these amazing flavors to see which ones we liked better.
We really wanted to try the cracked dijon mustard flavor but they were a little hard to find. Instead we grilled up the signature seasoned and my favorite the jalapeno cheddar. I was very impressed with the jalapeno cheddar flavor. It added a nice flavor to my hot dog. For those of you that don’t really like spicy or jalapeno not to worry these hot dogs are the furthers from spicy it just adds a nice flavor. Definitely a premium hot dog. I added just a little bit to my hot dog, not enough to over power the great taste but I am not much of a plain hot dog eater.
Join the Finest Grillathon
Join Ball Park brand in its attempt to break a Guinness World Record for Longest Barbecue Marathon (team). If you think you have what it takes to be part of the world-record breaking grilling team, submit a video grilling your finest hot dog creation and tell Ball Park brand all about your passion for grilling hot dogs and why you deserve a spot on the team.
Enter for your chance to win by visitingIf you think you have what it takes to be part of the world-record breaking grilling team, submit a video grilling your finest hot dog creation and tell Ball Park brand all about your passion for grilling hot dogs and why you deserve a spot on the team.
Fun Ball Park® brand Fun Fact
Having grown up watching the Detroit Tigers with my dad who was a big baseball fan I just had to share this fact because it made me smile. The Ball Park® brand was launched in 1957 in response to a request from the owner of the Detroit Tigers baseball team. The Ball Park® Frank quickly became such a success that it was expanded nationally. Ball Park® is now a national premium brand of hot dogs with a reputation for great taste and quality. Today, you can find Ball Park® franks in supermarkets, convenience stores, and Detroit’s Comerica Park.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Ball Park. The opinions and text are all mine.