December is a month filled with gratitude, thanks, and friends and family. Sometimes we see friends and family we haven’t seen in months or even in a year. If you are like me you are probably concerned about how you look when you see someone you haven’t seen in a while. You want to look your best from the tip of your toes to your bright smile! It is no secret that we are a fan of our smiles around here and are often known for them.
However we like to be known for our great smile and the only way to do that is to take care of our teeth and gums. I have had my share of dental work in my adult years and my youngest son has already seen quite a lot in his 14 years. Unfortunately sometimes dental issues are hereditary, but that doesn’t mean you can do everything you can to take care of your teeth to lessen any of those issues.
This is why I no longer just brush for two minutes with a manual toothbrush and go I know use both an electric pick and toothbrush. Both myself and my dentist have noticed a big difference. So I’ve decided there is no reason my children need to wait until they are in their 30’s to start using these types of tools. That is why I was happy to review the Phillips Sonicare For Kids .
Philips Sonicare for Kids Features
- 75% more effective than a manual toothbrush in hard to reach areas
- Available in standard and compact sizes
- Easy start feature slowly increases the timer over 90 days until reaching the dentist recommended 2 minutes
- 2 intensity settings
When we received the Phillips Sonicare For Kids toothbrush ALL of the kids wanted it. So of course I know have to purchase two more toothbrushes but really with these amazing features how can I not? Though this is totally unrelated to the toothbrush and it’s function I love that it comes with eight designs so you can customize the look. Let’s me honest when I’m faced with rows and rows of toothbrushes to choose from, I will choose my preferred brand but I do pick a color and design I like. Not that anyone else is going to see me with my toothbrush LOL.
I love that if your child doesn’t usually brush their teeth for two minutes this toothbrush will help without making them feel like they are making a huge change. Each time they use it, it will increase the timer to extend the teeth brushing time a little longer until they get to the two minutes. Check out even more highlights of the Phillips Sonicare For Kids :
Phillips Sonicare For Kids Highlights
- Age-Appropriate Brush Heads: This Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush has 2 brush head sizes that are specifically designed to gently clean and protect teeth as they grow.
- Anti-Roll Shape: Sturdy handle design allows kids to store upright as well as apply toothpaste while the toothbrush is laying flat.
- KidPacer: Fun sounds encourage kids to brush their entire mouth effectively for the dentist-recommended 2 minutes.
- Power Modes: With 2 kid-friendly power modes, this power toothbrush provides proper cleaning for different ages; a low mode for younger children and high mode for older kids.
- Multi Grip Design: Ergonomically designed to help kids brush properly on their own.
The Phillips Sonicare For Kids would make a great gift this holiday season and if you are thinking about getting one now is the time. Walmart has some great coupons. Before you go purchase your toothbrush make sure you enter this AMAZING giveaway below. Honestly who couldn’t use a $1000 Walmart Gift Card!
$1000 Walmart Gift Card Giveaway
Phillips Sonicare Sweepstakes