When we moved into our new house in 2014 we slowly began to replace our appliances. We already had a kick-ass refrigerator. Soon we were able to replace our stove thanks to Best Buy. Next on the list was a new dishwasher. Again we went straight to our local Best Buy as I can always count on the advice and great prices.
We were told when it comes to dishwasher Bosch was definitely top of the line and the best of the best dishwashers. We have had our dishwasher for about 5 years now and it still works like the first day we bought it. Despite this fact I’ve decided I want a new dishwasher. Not because we need one but ready about the new Bosch Dishwasher with AutoAir™ makes me wish we did.
Bosch Dishwasher with AutoAir™
So what is so great about these dishwashers you might ask? Let me tell you:
- 24” width: There’s room for up to 16 place settings. Plus, 5 wash cycles including five-level wash, 5 options like Extra Dry, and a concealed heating element.
- Flexible 3rd rack: Accommodate the odd one out. Adding the 3rd rack with its adjustable tines can create the right fit for deep, tall, or uniquely-shaped items.
- EasyGlide™ rack: Load and unload smoothly. It’s easy to adjust and move the racks, even while they’re full of dishes.
- RackMatic®: Fit it all, every time. With 3 different height levels and up to 9 possible rack positions, you can customize each load for your needs.
- 24/7 Aquastop®: Protect your floors. This 4-part leak prevention system uses sensors to detect and stop leaks, and can even turn on by itself.
- 44-dBA noise level rating: Wash dishes in peace. Bosch dishwashers are so quiet, you have to check the exterior Infolight® to know they’re on.
All that sounds great doesn’t it? That isn’t even what has me hooked. It is the AutoAir™ that I love the idea of. I have found that with any dishwasher I have even with heat my dishes are still wet when they are done. They can sit in the dishwasher for hours and still they come out with water on them. These drives me crazy because who wants to dry their dishes after they have been washed and “dried” in the dishwasher.
AutoAir™ automatically opens the door at the end of the drying cycle to let moisture escape and fresh air circulate for better drying results.*
Why has it taken so long for this feature on a dishwasher? It is brilliant! A little fresh air equals a lot more dry. In addition to all the space and flexibility of the Bosch Dishwasher with AutoAir™ there is a great Sanitize Option that reduces 99.9% of bacteria using a hot-wash rinse to get your dishes sparkling clean and sanitized. After all the point of the dishwasher is to clean your dishes!
If you are in the market for a new dishwasher we highly suggest you give the Bosch Dishwasher with AutoAir™ some serious consideration!
*Compared to Bosch Dishwashers with PureDry.