One of the great things about purchasing our new home is we are spending a lot more time outdoors. From lawn care to swimming or just enjoying the evening on the patio it is so great to get out in the fresh air and enjoy the outdoors. I love to see my husband cleaning the pool or swimming with the kids.
To help you keep your family healthy, active, and outside this summer, Johnson & Johnson has grouped their products into helpfulcategories
About The Healthy Essentials Rituals™
- Meet The Lineup – Essential summer family health products.
- Play It Sun Safe – Explore ways to play it safe in the sun.
- Give Your Kids Relief – Way to keep your little ones in the game.
- Defend Baby’s Skin – Pure and gentle solutions for your little one.
- Kick It With Neutrogena – Performance skin care for men.
- Tackle Allergies – Find easy ways to tackle your allergies.
As a Floridian the two rituals that speak to me the most are “Play it Sun Safe” and “Tackle Allergies”. In fact my son is having small asthma attacks in the morning and evening due to the pollen and allergens in the air right now. I need to get a new filter for his air purifier and that should help some.
Turn your Phone into First Aid Kit
Check out all the amazing apps that will help you manage your family and take care of them in a time of need.
Good Health Starts With Great Savings!
Click the “” link to download fantastic printable Johnson and Johnson coupons for the whole family. There are over tons of savings!
$50 Walmart Gift Card Giveaway (5 Winners)
What outdoor activities do you do in the summer to stay fit?
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Lunchbox. All opinions are my own.