Cinnamon Glazed Fruit Kabobs Recipe
Recipe Type: Fruit
- 32 (1-in. pieces) assorted fresh fruit, (such as bananas, pineapple, strawberries and peaches)
- 2 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. grated orange peel
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint leaves
- Alternately thread fruit on 12-inch skewers*. Combine I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread and cinnamon in small bowl. Brush fruit with half of the cinnamon mixture.
- Grill, turning occasionally, until fruit softens and grill marks begin to appear, about 5 minutes.
- Stir orange peel into remaining cinnamon mixture. Brush over grilled fruit and sprinkle with chopped mint.
- If using wooden skewers, soak at least 30 minutes prior to use.
This is just one of the great recipes showcased on the Walmart’s I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter hub. You can find several different recipes just select your entree choice and drag it to the I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter tub and a recipe will display.
I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Recipes
- Chicken Scampi Bites
- Veggie Quesadillas
- Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
- Orange Sage Pork Chops
Visit Walmart to find these great recipes and more!
What fruits do you think would be great on a fruit kabob?